The Abridged Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abridged Series Forums

The Abridged Series.org... where discussions on all things abridged is discussed here. Whether you're an abridger or just a fan, all are welcome...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PokemonRELOADED

Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone!   Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Hey everyone! My cousin stumbled upon this site just after the first release of our first Pokemon Abridged. And by far its the most comprehensive assortment of Abridged series ive seen. Ha, its almost like a library for abrdged series! That being said I wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Kevin, I am currently 20 years of age. The co-creator of my abridged series name is Jayme. As with most things, we had gotten bored and decided to take the time to do an abridged series, just to see how it would turn out. Having recently released our first two episodes we look forward to joining the large community of abridged series makers.

Whats probably the best part of making this series is the fact that I had no idea that there were so many other series and versions, so if you really think about it there is potential for a very large community.

On behalf of myself and my co-producer I thank the owners of this site, and viewers of our series. I will try my best to include this website in my credits, and any other creative ways that I can come up wth. So that the fans of everyones abridged series may have a central hub in which to collaborate, and discuss.

Thanks guys for the great site, and its great to be here!
Back to top Go down
EVAlaunchproductions

PostSubject: Re: Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone!   Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:51 am

Hey, hey. Welcome to the site, bro. I look forward to watching your abridged series as well as any other series that I see posted here. We do have the potential to create a big community here and I think we should help each other out as often as possible so we can bring luls to our viewers. Right now, i'm in the process of making episode 2 of my NGE Abridged, yep.... Another NGE Abridged. Will the madness ever end!? With that said, i'm going to check out your series a little later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EVAlaunchproductions
TutuOn
Rookie Abridger
Rookie Abridger
TutuOn

PostSubject: Re: Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone!   Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:03 am

Like you, I've been looking for a community for this type of thing for a long time. It's pretty hard to get to know other creators if you've just been watching their series on Youtube or something. This is an excellent idea, I hope we can eventually get a fairly comprehensive community here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TutuOnAbridger
EliteslayerX

PostSubject: Re: Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone!   Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:13 pm

Hello, Kev, and welcome to the site. Greetings to TutuOn as well. It's always good to meet new abridgers, and I'll be sure to check out your series. It's pretty useful that we have this site for communicating and meeting up; I can see the crossover and cameo opportunities everywhere.
Back to top Go down
EVAlaunchproductions

PostSubject: Re: Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone!   Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Yeah. Thats a great idea Slayer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EVAlaunchproductions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone!   Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abridged Series Producer - Great Site For Everyone!
Page 1 of 1