The Abridged Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abridged Series Forums

The Abridged Series.org... where discussions on all things abridged is discussed here. Whether you're an abridger or just a fan, all are welcome...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to make an Abridged series but your friends won't do it with you? Same here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SacredFaceVA

Want to make an Abridged series but your friends won't do it with you? Same here! Empty
PostSubject: Want to make an Abridged series but your friends won't do it with you? Same here!   Want to make an Abridged series but your friends won't do it with you? Same here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:19 pm

My name is SacredFaceVA and I'm an aspiring voice actor in need of a team. I've tried doing it myself but I don't have an editing program that will work for an abridged series and I'm still a total amateur voice actor so I couldn't do a show alone. I know there are people out there like me who want to do an abridged series but they can't do it themselves. So I'm posting to this forum to say that I want to start a team! What I need is an editor and what I'm hoping for is a female voice actor (cause I can't do a convincing girl) but I'll consider all applications. Check my YouTube channel, SacredFaceVA, where I posted a video on how to apply

Shows I'm thinking of are:
Teen Titans Abridged

Zatch Bell Abridged

(No one really does or did these shows so there are little comparisons and I have ideas for both of these shows, specifically Teen Titans Abridged, but if the team has a better Idea I can be swayed in another direction.)

And please be aware that you would not be applying to work for me. This is going to be a team effort. That means we'll all write the scripts together and the editor I select (editor will be selected first) will help choose the other voice actor to work with regularly and anyone else we want to keep on call

If your interested, please check the video to see how to contact me. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Want to make an Abridged series but your friends won't do it with you? Same here!
Page 1 of 1