The Abridged Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abridged Series Forums

The Abridged Series.org... where discussions on all things abridged is discussed here. Whether you're an abridger or just a fan, all are welcome...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kikaider The Abridged Series (again)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackbugbrutha

Kikaider The Abridged Series (again) Empty
PostSubject: Kikaider The Abridged Series (again)   Kikaider The Abridged Series (again) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey there special friends. Just felt like introducin' myself. A week or two ago I started an abridged version of Kikaider. Sort of embarrassing when I found out there already was one made, exactly ten minutes after I uploaded the first episode. My dorkiness aside, I was just seein' what you think about it and what not. :3

https://www.youtube.com/user/blackbugbrutha?feature=mhum
Back to top Go down
Truthordeal
Co-Administrator
Truthordeal

Kikaider The Abridged Series (again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikaider The Abridged Series (again)   Kikaider The Abridged Series (again) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:38 pm

I like what you've done so far, BlackBugBrutha. There's another Kikaider out there, but in all honesty, I like yours a tad better. I'll keep an eye out for later installments, so keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amandestinedtobeking

Kikaider The Abridged Series (again)
Page 1 of 1