The Abridged Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abridged Series Forums

The Abridged Series.org... where discussions on all things abridged is discussed here. Whether you're an abridger or just a fan, all are welcome...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranma 1/2: The Abridged Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EliteslayerX

Ranma 1/2: The Abridged Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Ranma 1/2: The Abridged Chronicles   Ranma 1/2: The Abridged Chronicles I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Well, as you may know from my introduction thread, I'm EliteslayerX, and I'm one of the creators of Ranma Abridged. I'm the one that does all the video editing, as well as most of the script writing, since when I edit the first draft I end up changing quite a lot.

Episode 11 was just added last night, but WMG blocked the audio the second it finished processing. So we changed the ending song and uploaded it again. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhaSv7WsdoM

It's hard to believe it's almost been an entire year since episode 1 came out... especially because we're only at eleven episodes, what have we been doing all this time? Still, we'll be releasing a one-year special soon -- if any abridgers here wish to offer their assistance for a cameo, it would be more than welcome.

At any rate, I know our series is imperfect, but it's still such fun to make. We're always aiming to improve, so I hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Truthordeal
Co-Administrator
Truthordeal

Ranma 1/2: The Abridged Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranma 1/2: The Abridged Chronicles   Ranma 1/2: The Abridged Chronicles I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:25 pm

What? The newest episode is out? Why didn't my subscription box let me know?

Darn, I'll have to catch it later. In any event, y'all rock so keep doing what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amandestinedtobeking

Ranma 1/2: The Abridged Chronicles
Page 1 of 1