The Abridged Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abridged Series Forums

The Abridged Series.org... where discussions on all things abridged is discussed here. Whether you're an abridger or just a fan, all are welcome...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xagersfeld Recommends....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xagersfeld
Admin
xagersfeld

Xagersfeld Recommends.... Empty
PostSubject: Xagersfeld Recommends....   Xagersfeld Recommends.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Case closed abridged is one of the best abridged series you're not watching.
Full Metal Panic! Excellent and full of dead baby jokes (wait maybe that last part wasn't a plus...)
Zoids Zero Abridged some of the best written jokes I've seen. A little jealous even...
Golden Sun Abridged an amazing well done piece of work.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Antfish is in my opinion the best abridgers out their.
Princess Tutu Abridged Was completely uncomfortable with watching this one, with all the ballet and all, but was funny and weird and funny.
Wedding Peach Abridged again the subject matter made me squeamish with all the girlyness goings on but it's an amazing show. It's on par with Sailor moon abridged (almost).
The Abridging of Haruhi Suzumiya I usually dislike random comedy but it works for this series and it works pretty well...

I'll list more when I watch some new series.
Back to top Go down
http://theabridgedseries.org/
TutuOn
Rookie Abridger
Rookie Abridger
TutuOn

PostSubject: Re: Xagersfeld Recommends....   Xagersfeld Recommends.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Not sure what the etiquette for this forum is, but Thanks for your ringing endorsement.

I also quite like the Abridging of Haruhi Suzumiya, and I agree with you that nothing else could really have worked for Haruhi.

I haven't seen Wedding Peach Abridged, but from your description, I think I'll check it out. (I quite liked Sailor Moon Abridged.)

I would do my own list, but I have to figure out which ones of my favorites are still on You tube. (Alas! I will not stop grieving over the loss of Prodigs FMA Abridged.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TutuOnAbridger
Truthordeal
Co-Administrator
Truthordeal

PostSubject: Re: Xagersfeld Recommends....   Xagersfeld Recommends.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:26 am

Which Case Closed Abridged?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amandestinedtobeking
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xagersfeld Recommends....   Xagersfeld Recommends.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xagersfeld Recommends....
Page 1 of 1