The Abridged Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abridged Series Forums

The Abridged Series.org... where discussions on all things abridged is discussed here. Whether you're an abridger or just a fan, all are welcome...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 14: New Season!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TutuOn
Rookie Abridger
Rookie Abridger
TutuOn

Episode 14: New Season! Empty
PostSubject: Episode 14: New Season!   Episode 14: New Season! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Here it is. Comments?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TutuOnAbridger
Truthordeal
Co-Administrator
Truthordeal

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: New Season!   Episode 14: New Season! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:32 pm

My thoughts on y'alls latest episode are thus:

-For once, I actually knew the answer to the question, and that made me feel smart. Hooray for not sleeping through English class!

-I love that you guys kept the original opening song, yet switched up the actual video of it. One of the things that hooked me from the beginning of the series and stuck with me as you guys went on was the title theme. Heck, it's even on my iPod now. You've successfully made an ear worm of it, and I was very pleased that you guys decided to keep the song.

-This episode contained what is sure to be one of my favorite jokes from you guys, and that would be the meerkats(meercats? mearcats? I dunno) dialog. "Meercats(or w/e)" "NYAH!" It may only be a one liner and only work in that one context, but I thought it was funny nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amandestinedtobeking
TutuOn
Rookie Abridger
Rookie Abridger
TutuOn

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: New Season!   Episode 14: New Season! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Yup, an you were right too. ^_^

And of course we still used the same song, what other song in there that so encapsulates Princess Tutu Abridged?

I'm glad you liked the "We're Meerkats" joke. It's my favorite one-liner. I thought that most people won't really notice it, so I'm glad you noticed it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TutuOnAbridger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14: New Season!   Episode 14: New Season! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 14: New Season!
Page 1 of 1