The Abridged Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abridged Series Forums

The Abridged Series.org... where discussions on all things abridged is discussed here. Whether you're an abridger or just a fan, all are welcome...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samurai Champloo Abridged

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thechevy

Samurai Champloo Abridged Empty
PostSubject: Samurai Champloo Abridged   Samurai Champloo Abridged I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:48 am

Hello All

I am Thechevyguy1969 creator of samurai champloo abridged I am also known as ThatguyBrandon86

Well I am not really sure what to say but oh well. The first abridged series i ever saw was hbi2k's berserk abridged and it is awesome and really funny. I am a huge fan of berserk the anime and the manga.
So i started watching other abridged episodes and series and almost all of my favorite animes were already abridged. I wanted to make my own abridged series but every one i wanted to do was done except samurai champloo. So off i went and started my series with the help of my best friend somberheart. And it seems now that i started this series there are like 2-3 other people making the same one after me.

I am even doing something new with an abridged series and that is i have open casting threw the whole series. It is easy to do that with this particular anime because there are new characters ever episode. So if you are a fan and want to dubb a character in future episodes just send me a video of you doing so.

Thank you TheAbridgedSeries.org for posting my links and stuff on your web site i really appreciate it ^_^

Later
Back to top Go down
thechevyguy1969

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Abridged   Samurai Champloo Abridged I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:14 am

Ha I posted this before I saw the register button lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thechevyguy1969
Truthordeal
Co-Administrator
Truthordeal

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Abridged   Samurai Champloo Abridged I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Heh, I understand the people coming after you thing all too well. Its happened to me three times starting yesterday.

Ah well. You just got to rise above all of the rest. Row row, fight the powah!

I might try out. I dig Champloo, and I dig your series itself, so I'll look through the episodes and maybe try out for something. Any idea which episode you're going to do next is, so I can look through the characters?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amandestinedtobeking
thechevyguy1969

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Abridged   Samurai Champloo Abridged I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Yea that is what i am doing just keep making my version and hope people enjoy it.

As for the next episode well episode 4 has pretty much the same characters as 3 but if you want to play a character in episode 5 you are more then welcome to. Just send me a video of the character with you dubbing.

thanks for your support.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thechevyguy1969
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo Abridged   Samurai Champloo Abridged I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samurai Champloo Abridged
Page 1 of 1