The Abridged Series Forums

The Abridged Series.org... where discussions on all things abridged is discussed here. Whether you're an abridger or just a fan, all are welcome...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kanon Abridged

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truthordeal
Co-Administrator

PostSubject: Kanon Abridged   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am

Not exactly a trailer in the traditional sense, but it serves pretty much the same purpose.

The winner for my 100 Subscriber Contest wanted me to do a one shot parody of Kanon, an anime that I thoroughly enjoyed. So, for the time being, most of my energy is being thrown into this, as this opening demonstrates.

To be frank, I didn't really intend for this to become an actual opening. I decided to see how well the Kanon opening would fit with the DBGT opening "Bit by Bit" sung by Vic Mignogna. I was pleased with the results, so much that I made this prototype.

I've only had one day to retool it, but the current opening(which is still far from complete) is leagues above this one. Some bugs have been fixed, I've alternated some transitions, fixed the ending animation(still need to retool that one to my satisfaction) and I even started adding some credits of the cast in order to make the black bars on the top and bottom not seem like bad rendering of footage on my part(it actually looks really good this way, so I'm keeping it).

Anyway, check out the opening and be sure to check out the actual product. I'm shooting for an early April release date.

Kanon Abridged
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1